|The only one that sort of follows Capcom style story line.
CL works for interpol and she seeks the killer of her father
Ryu is Gouken’s disciple
– The book starts the story. It contains short stories of all characters
– Gouken watching the fight between Goutestsu and Gouki and witness the death of Goutestu– Rose and her premonition of Vega/Bison
– Ryu’s training days and his encounter with Sagat
– Dan’s history and meeting up with Ken
-CL getting a mysterious phone call about her father’s information and ends up fighting Charlie Nash. Blame Vega/Bison for making thew duop hallucinate that the other is Vega/Bison
– By the end of the book all the fighters are at the arena, watching a major Vega and Gouki fight because Vega had stolen a year’s worth their powers to add on his in order to deal with Gouki
– When the battle ends we have Ryu mumbling away about ‘The fight is all’ and embarks on a not that new direction in life.
– The four issues starts on a three months later time line,
– With Ryu revisiting the arena demanding to see Vega and getting into fights with Birdie, Sodom and Sagat. Before Vega comes along beats Ryu up and a Psycho Shot later sends Ryu plunging into the the deep ocean where Gouki is.
– Gouki decides to train Ryu to become the best warrior there is.
– Some days later. CL became one of the various fighters that Sakura had rounded up to join her quest to beat Vega
– Although they joined forces they were no match for Vega until the one guy who does came along
– So Ryu fights Vega. Ken later joins in. Major fight and Ryu gets a taste of his Satsui no Hadoi, defeat Vega.
– CL and the others wonder where Ryu had gone and cheered when Ryu and Ken shows up.
– Book ends with Gouki wanting to challenge Ryu and Ken.
– Its only four issues *shrugs*
– RCL relationship? What RCL relationship? They are two people who just happen to meet during a fight. What relationship is there in a book and four issues? If there is one its between the pages or after the series
And thank you for making it to the bottom of this page.