story) are side stories/gaiden that are not related to the main CVS man
hua. Sort of a one shot that received a mini-series
Book 1 pits Guile and
Book 2 pits Balrog (Mr Claws) and
Book 3 pits Satsui no Hadou Ryu,
Book 4 pits ChunLi with Mai Shiranui
Book 5 pits Sagat against Kyo
If anything. Ryu and CL does have a
- It all started when Benimaru's
(I assume) was found dead of drug overdose on the streets of Tokyo.
found evidence that points to Shadowlaw.
- Gets into a big fight with Bison
since Beni believe that he has a hand in Anya's death. But Kyo came by
and stop the fight.
- Later at Anya's grave, Beni blames
for letting her go astray. Kyo gave him information in regards to
and Beni heads off to bring down the organisation
- At Vega's not so secret base.
Nash makes a cameo as he tries to escape. But in the end Sagat killed
(everybody blames Vega for convenience sake)
- And Guile who is heading to the
gets bad feeling that something happen to Nash
- And as Beni's luck goes. he was
when some soldiers dump Nash's body. Which led Guile to think Beni
him and a fight begins. A rather long and intense fight later Guile
as he discover that Beni is not the one who killed Nash
- Sagat appears ordered by Lord Vega
get rid of them. Guile and Beni work together agaisnt Sagat
- And because Vega lost interest in
the fight, and the fact the he worries that such a battle might entice
Kyo Kusanagi ( spectator) to join the fight which would destroy his
in the process. So he ends the fight by blasting the duo off his
- So they part ways and promise to
each other a good fight the next time they meet.
vs Ryo Sakazaki
- We start with Balrog on
a tattoo and going on his training. All the while he cannot forget his
- He boss sends him a message to
off to Japan to capture a certain rich somebody by the name of Robert
(dead or alive)
- While in Japan. When Yuri,
Robert returns from vacation, they found the dojo is in shambles and is
greatly vandalised. Ryo just sitting in the untouch main hall staring
a challenge letter
- Ryo seems to have forgotten about
who felt rather embarrassed and left. She wasn't paying attention to
she was head and a truck nearly knocked her down if Balrog didn't take
her out of the way.
- And so they make small talk.
found that King resembles his sister
- Ryo in the middle of a gang
he took care of.
- Yuri hanging out with Robert. Gone
cruising. Attacked by Balrog and Robert got ccaptured. Shadowlaw sends
Robert's dad a ransom note
- And back at the dojo King
she had met Balrog before and Ryo wonders if she could contact
- And Balrog does shows up. Ryo just
to start a fight with Mr Claws. Very intense fighting. King show
for Balrog (mere acquaintance). And Ryo (The other Mr 'the fight is
get jealous and starts fighting with rage
- Ryo notices that Balrog is
than him. but comes back stronger as he beleives that he can't die yet
as he still have much stuff left to do
- And before he could kill Balrog.
jumps in to stop him
- And Balrog agrees to return Robert
one condition. Is that King accompanies him for a night!
- Where they hung out the beach. All
Balrog sees his late sister in King. Spend most of their time talking
his sister and even advice her on Ryo
- Although King never told Ryo what
happen. she also notices that Ryo had started to pay her some
all thanks to Balrog
no Hadou Ryu vs Iori vs Gouki
- Some school in Hokkaido Japan.
back about his past, of how he met a non-fighter friend and how one day
in demonstration he unleash a hadoken on a tree which fell upon his
and killed him. the incident huants him much
- At the same time a nuclear missle
his way courtesy of Vega. As if he can stop the thing. Explosion,
die, Ryu blames himself. A little bit too much guilt and too much anger
later, Ryu snaps and becomes Satsui no Hadou Ryu (SnH Ryu)
- And stalks his way over the
to looks for Vega (nervous, nervous) and kill him. Nothing can stop
All those who do shall die.
- Every single rightous warrior
(CL not there, don't ask why not). At first they try to advice him to
SnH Ryu cares not and stalks on. the first guy to try gets a devasting
blow. Not the combine might of the Bogard brothers could stop him, not
anybody it seems. While Ken looks for Gouki beleiving he's the only one
that can stop Ryu.
- Iori shows up attracted by the
of a worthy opponent, but did nothing other than to follow him. Until
shows up in an attempt to stop Ryu. but fails to. So Iori finally picks
a fight with Ryu and enters a riot of the blood
- Gouki shows up stops Vega from
SnH Ryu to bits and joins in the mindless yet intense three way fight
- One major qi explosion and the
vs Mai Shiranui
- Starts with CL stealing some
top secret documents. CL manages to escape from the cops but one person
remains on her tail. The real CL appears! The fake CL turns out to be
- Mai had her reasons for doing
Geese made her do it. As Yuri had being captured (again?)
- CL gets into a fight with Mai,
her handily. And so CL goes to rescue Yuri instead
- At Geese's building CL shows up
them think she's Mai. But of course Geese knows the truth as Billy had
seen the fight and taken Mai as another hostage
- As if its so easy to take CL down.
lost a fight to CL and freed Mai in the process. CL and Mai work
- Fight, fight, fight. CL gets bash
was sent flying out the top floor window. After which Mai and Geese
- Now they all fight on water surf
style and on whatever debris they can get a foothold on.
- The fight gets more and more
as Geese finds it hard to fend off two quick ladies. And in the end of
it all he lost
- The two ladies now have to deal
getting back to shore on a huge wave. spirit of late surf instructer
them to put aside their differences
- With that all done and Mai left
Yuri. CL makes her way to the Shotoken dojo to find Ryu. Sagat seeks
as well. Even though he knows Ryu could not be here.
- So CL disclose something Ryu once
- That a battle with Gouki and Iori
cause a major qi explosion and lock the three of them up in another
- And since Ryu know that something
that would happen. He research for a way to break out it
- And that is to get another fighter
the same qi magnitude as Ryu to bring Ryu back. Sagat seems to think
Kyo might be of that qi level and heads off to find him
- CL watches Sagat leaves, hoping
Sagat would succeed and bring Ryu back.
- Sagat forces Kyo Kunsanagi into a
hoping to bring Ryu back from that alternate plane
- It actually works when one of the
And thank you for making it to
of this page.